Last week we was suppose to launch a Greenlight campaign, which we also did for a few hours. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the campaign until we have a more finished build. But we want to thanks everyone who supported us!! We are sorry for any inconvenience!
This week we have updated our build to the newest version of Unreal Engine 4.9. After the update we had to do several changes in our blueprints to make things work again, luckly everything seems to work now and we are back on track. Right now we are building the seabed and when that’s ready we can implement the fishsonar, which is already done.